Using AmplitudeJS with Vue

Hello, How would I go about setting up and using AmplitudeJS with Vue.js?

Thanks for reaching out @Hama!

Unfortunately @danpastori’s dad unexpectedly passed away and he’s been spending time with family.

He’s just starting to get back into the swing of things and he will hopefully have some time to answer your question later this week!

Hello @jaydrogers , Thank you for replying.

I am saddened to hear about @danpastori 's dad, I offer my prayers and condolences to him and his family. The community will hopefully have him back very soon!

1 Like

Hi @Hama ,

Thank you for the kind words. I’m just starting to get back into some development, but it was a rough start to the year.

As for using AmplitudeJS with Vue, I’ve been REALLY wanting to explore this. You can kind of use it, but I want to compile it’s functionality into an individual Vue component. Right now this takes some tricky coding since it initializes on the whole page (which isn’t present with a Vue component). If you have any advice on making re-usable distributable VueJS components, I’d love to read and build an AmplitudeJS one.

Hello, Dan is there any documentation about kinda using it? I really can’t seem to use it in Vue.
Any help would be welcome.
Regards