Describe the problem
- We need to reduce the friction of getting started with Amplitude
Problem evidence & reach
- Anyone who first discovers AmplitudeJS
- Currently we don’t have any quantifiable data other than people who ask questions on the forum
Describe the “impact” on users?
- We can make them feel more immersed into the product right away
- It will make them understand how AmpliitudeJS is different
How to solve this problem
- We could sign up for a codesandbox.io account and embed examples in there
- Users would be able to get an isolated environment to play around with AmplitudeJS without needing to download it
Embed on homepage
- Embedding on the homepage would be cool because they can immediately interact with it
- We would want to make sure that they click a button to load all of the elements (so we aren’t slowing the page down for everyone)
How do we validate the problem is solved?
- We should see an increase is usage and less questions on getting started in the forums