Learn how the forums work and chat with other developers and sysadmins.
New here? This is a great place to get started. Here are a few things that will help you:
What is Server Side Up all about?
Server Side Up’s community exists to:
- Provide a friendly space for people to ask questions about anything related to learning application development and technology
We often went above and beyond our classroom to learn a new technology, so we created Server Side Up to share our experiences. We wanted to make a quality resource widely available for learning technology outside of a traditional classroom.
What are the rules of the community?
Our expectations are simple: Be a helpful and friendly community member. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
If you need a deeper explanation, read our guidelines.
Make sure you fully understand these guidelines, because we have a very low tolerance for any unwelcome sarcasm, harassment, or non-sense.
How can I help Server Side Up?
Dan and I are currently doing agency work to keep the lights on. We would love to go full-time on Server Side Up, but we need support to do so.
Support doesn’t only mean giving us money. There are many ways you can help us:
- Be active on the forum, help others if you can answer their questions
- Keep learning and sharing cool things
- If you really like us, buy our book or buy us a beer
- Most important: Enjoy your time here and be a friendly community member!
Still have questions?
Reach out to one of our admins.
What should I do next?
If you haven’t done so already, say hello on our “Introduce Yourself” category.