Draw Waveforms for multiple songs

Hi,
Thanks for this awesome package. I really like it, however, I’m facing an issue with visualization.
I dont know how could I draw multiple song’s waveform at same time.

After Amplitude.init({songs: […]}) all html templating get correctly updated, however, only first song renders a waveform, rest of song dont :frowning:

All waveforms appears after playing specific song. I would like to get drawed all waveforms before playing them. Is it posible?

And, if this approach is so inefficient, how could I achieve this with an optimal way? (server side peaks?)
Thanks!

Thanks for your patience! @danpastori would love to help, but unfortunately he is out for dealing with the passing of an immediate family member.

He’s with his family now but it may be some time before he is able to get back. Thanks for your understanding!

Hi @zalo,

This bug has been fixed in the new release of AmplitudeJS: Release v5.3.0 · serversideup/amplitudejs · GitHub. There was a massive issue with binding to the audio element which affected a lot of the players. Give this version a try and you should be able to generate the waveforms for all songs passed upon initialization.

The dynamic generation of waveforms and some new features can be tracked here: Generate Waveforms Efficiently · Issue #462 · serversideup/amplitudejs · GitHub. The current process is very inefficient and I’m looking into some better solutions.