After reading “The Psychology of Money” so much of money and finance is psychological. We should allow for users to simply reflect on their purchases, budgets, goals, etc. easily so they can really be in-tune with what they are doing financially.
Any user that wants to be more conscious about their spending.
Users will be able to be aware of what they are doing and reflect causing positive or negative feedback that will help them make better financial decisions in the future.
We need to create a simple money journal for the user. This should be able to reference all aspects of Financial Freedom and how they can improve or change their Financial habits.
- Encourages the user to reflect periodically on their financial choices
- Automatically emails the user or sends a push notification with a simple form they can fill out.
- Keeps users emotionally invested.
- Grade their feelings on how they did each month.
- Use https://tiptap.dev/ to allow for
/commands to reference budgets, allocations, accounts, etc. so users can see what their notes relate to and how they can improve their financial well being.
Simply remind the user of their thoughts to keep them in the loop.
Show how far the user is towards financial independence.
Users can easily be kept in the loop and up-to-date on their budgeting and transactions.