Could Someone Give me Advice on Optimizing Performance for a Laravel + Vue.js Project?

Hello there, :blush:

I am working on a project that leverages Laravel for the backend and Vue.js for the frontend. The application has grown significantly; and I have started to notice some performance issues that I am hoping to get some advice on.

Some of the pages are taking longer to load than I would like; especially those with complex queries or multiple API calls.

The API responses are sometimes slow; particularly for endpoints that involve heavy database interactions.

Rendering large lists or tables in Vue.js is becoming sluggish. I have tried using virtual scrolling; but it is not a perfect solution for all cases.

Added indexes to the most frequently queried columns.
Implemented caching for some API responses using Laravelโ€™s cache system.

Reviewed and optimized SQL queries; though there is always room for improvement.
Utilized code splitting and lazy loading for Vue.js components.

Are there any advanced MySQL tuning techniques or tools that you would recommend for a Laravel application?

What are some best practices for optimizing API performance in Laravel?

How can I further optimize the performance of large data sets in Vue.js? Are there any specific patterns or libraries that you have found useful? :thinking:

Also, I have gone through this post: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/57392729/how-to-make-my-website-load-faster-built-with-laravel-vue-js-devops which definitely helped me out a lot

Any other general performance optimization tips or tools that have worked well for you in similar setups? :thinking:

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance. :innocent: